Who do you know that would like to become Habitually Successful?
(Click on any image to enlarge.) Friday Edition #218
The best way to build a better company is to... "Build Better People."
IF... what you see, read or hear in today's newsletter causes you to ***THINK***, we did our job.
One dozen... "Better Life Lessons"
1. Today, I interviewed my grandmother for part of a research paper I'm working on for my Psychology class. When I asked her to define success in her own words, she said, "Success is when you look back at your life and the memories make you smile."
2. Today, I asked my mentor - a very successful business man in his 70's- what his top 3 tips are for success. He smiled and said, "Read something no one else is reading, think something no one else is thinking, and do something no one else is doing."
3. Today, after a 72 hour shift at the fire station, a woman ran up to me at the grocery store and gave me a hug. When I tensed up, she realized I didn't recognize her. She let go with tears of joy in her eyes and the most sincere smile and said, "On 9-11-2001, you carried me out of the World Trade Center ."
4. Today, after I watched my dog get run over by a car, I sat on the side of the road holding him and crying. And just before he died, he licked the tears off my face.
5. Today at 7AM, I woke up feeling ill, but decided I needed the money, so I went into work. At 3PM I got laid off. On my drive home I got a flat tire. When I went into the trunk for the spare, it was flat too. A man in a BMW pulled over, gave me a ride, we chatted, and then he offered me a job. I start tomorrow.
6. Today, as my father, three brothers, and two sisters stood around my mother's hospital bed, my mother uttered her last coherent words before she died. She simply said, "I feel so loved right now. We should have gotten together like this more often."
7. Today, I kissed my dad on the forehead as he passed away in a small hospital bed. About 5 seconds after he passed, I realized it was the first time I had given him a kiss since I was a little boy.
8. Today, in the cutest voice, my 8-year-old daughter asked me to start recycling. I chuckled and asked, "Why?" She replied, "So you can help me save the planet." I chuckled again and asked, "And why do you want to save the planet?" Because that's where I keep all my stuff," she said.
9. Today, when I witnessed a 27-year-old breast cancer patient laughing hysterically at her 2-year-old daughter's antics, I suddenly realized that I need to stop complaining about my life and start celebrating it again.
10. Today, a boy in a wheelchair saw me desperately struggling on crutches with my broken leg and offered to carry my backpack and books for me. He helped me all the way across campus to my class and as he was leaving he said, "I hope you feel better soon."
11. Today, I was feeling down because the results of a biopsy came back malignant. When I got home, I opened an e-mail that said, "Thinking of you today. If you need me, I'm a phone call away." It was from a high school friend I hadn't seen in10 years.
12. Today, I was traveling in Kenya and met a refugee from Zimbabwe. He said he hadn't eaten anything in over 3 days and looked extremely thin and unhealthy. Then my friend offered him the rest of the sandwich he was eating. The first thing the man said was, "We can share it."
There is no shortage of money! Better ideas always 'attract' money.
This is Johnny...
---------- (Best enjoyed in FULL SCREEN mode) ----------
Building Trusting Teams
---------- (Best enjoyed in FULL SCREEN mode) ----------
Ben Gay III wants you to know... "We can still get your Christmas copies of "The Closers" series to your folks on time. Just go to www.BFG3.com or on www.eBay.com (under RonzoneBooks) to obtain Free Priority Mail shipping!"
Book early for 2015!
----------( Click the above image to enlarge )----------
The online course & the book!
To order the newsletter...
We will never share, sell, or barter your name and email address with anyone, at any time, for any reason. We hate SPAM even more than you do!
The "IQ Morning Report" is published by the "IQ Country Club"
Featuring... "Ideas to improve all the tomorrows of your life."
[LEGAL] The IQ Morning Report and the IQ Country Club are websites that exist for educational purposes. The architecture of these sites is a link directory, linked to audio, print, photography, and video content, freely available to anyone who searches for it. The primary benefit we offer is to save time for our "build-a-better life" subscribers We are proponents of the ownership rights of copyrighted materials Our lead in and link to content on your site, in our opinion, falls under the "Fair Use" clause of copyright law. Fair Use, noun, (in US copyright law) the doctrine that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder. Should you or your company own copyrighted material that we link to and you would prefer we not do so in the future, send us an email and we will cheerfully, immediately, comply with your request. email@example.com
Some of the training courses we talk about on this site offer affiliate marketing programs meaning, if you buy from them we are paid a commission. Nothing you will see on this page was chosen for that reason. If we believe in the program, we added it to the site. Our long term reputation for excellence is far more valuable to us than any short term commissions we might earn from a sale. If you are not 100% satisfied with any vendor, please let us know. We can make that vendor disappear faster than we were able to add them. Jim Vaughan, Editor
"Shared & Pinned" images from Facebook & Pinterest.