The best place to learn anything is to... "Learn From The Giants"
Featuring... "The lessons they didn't teach you in school."
Suggest you journal "The Power Ideas" that mean the most to you and review your journal regularly.
The art of... doing twice as much... in half the time.
12 Management Lessons based on the Twelve Principles of Agile Software
- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development. Agile processes harness change for the customer's competitive advantage.
- Deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale.
- Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project.
- Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done.
- The most efficient and effective method of conveying information to and within a development team is face-to-face conversation.
- Working software is the primary measure of progress.
- Agile processes promote sustainable development. The sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility.
- Simplicity--the art of maximizing the amount of work not done--is essential.
- The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
- At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly.
Five Trends that are having a major impact on... Your Future
The power of... Rest and Reflection
Is it true that...
Eager beats willing?
Dr Gilbert has the details...
(To watch the video click anywhere on Dr Gilbert's image.)
SALES is in fact, the
Million Dollar Skill
(To watch the video click anywhere on the image.)
Schedule a Free Training Session with Claude Diamond https://www.timetrade.com/book/Q3ZFL Website: http://www.claudediamond.com/ Phone: (970) 281-5151
Frank's 2017 Motto - Daily disciplines create desired outcomes.
Did you save any of your favorite ideas in your journal? Over time, as you harvest the best ideas and 'journal your better future', your 'Success Journal' will become the #1 favorite book in your entire library.
The "IQ Morning Report" is published by Jim Vaughan, Featuring...
"Ideas to improve all the tomorrows of your life."
The IQ Morning Report is a website that exist for educational purposes. The architecture of this site is a link directory, linked to audio, print, photography, and video content, freely available to anyone who has the time to search for it. The primary benefit we offer you is the amount of time (about three hours for each edition) we save for our "build-a-better life" subscribers.
We are proponents of the ownership rights of copyrighted materials Our lead in and link to content on your site, in our opinion, falls under the "Fair Use" clause of copyright law. Fair Use, noun, (in US copyright law) the doctrine that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder. Should you or your company own copyrighted material that we link to and you would prefer we not do so in the future, send us an email and we will cheerfully, immediately, comply with your request. IQMorningReport@gmail.com
Some of the training courses we talk about on this site offer affiliate marketing programs involving commissions. Nothing you will see on this page was chosen for that reason. If we believe in the program, we added it to the site. Our long term reputation for excellence is far more valuable to us than any short term commissions we might earn from a sale. If you are not 100% satisfied with any vendor, please let us know. We can make that vendor disappear faster than we were able to add them. Jim Vaughan, Editor
"Shared" content from a variety of Social Media platforms.