The best place to learn anything is to... "Learn From The Giants"
Featuring... "The lessons they didn't teach you in school."
Suggest you journal "The Power Ideas" that mean the most to you and review your journal regularly.
The Winning Mentality
Your brain has no limits. Your ideas are just as valid as anyone elses. Everyone has a 'gift', including you, no one else you know has. The trick is to take whatever you know and maximize your 'gift' to the max.
Inside the mind of Elon Musk
Elon Musk is a doer. He thinks about something that would benefit society and then, he backs up his outlandish dreams with actions and activities that convert ideas into realities. He is smart enough to expect failures along
the way. In his mind, the question is, "What is the worse than can happen if I fail." In reality, no one ever fails unless they choose to give up and quit. Failure is nothing more than feedback, it's temporary, it's a teachable moment where you can better understand what you don't yet know or clarifies something you're not yet doing.
quest to understand why 80% of adults hate the work they do, and more importantly, to identify what the other 20% were doing differently. His research led to experiences with thousands of employees and entrepreneurs from 158 countries. Scott distilled the results down to his Passionate Work Framework - three surprisingly simple practices for finding and doing work you love, that all happen to be completely within our control. He makes his career tools available free to the public through his community at http://LiveYourLegend.net
More 'Build-A-Better-Life' ideas for you to THINK about...
The only limitation you have is... in your own mind.
Did you save any of your favorite ideas in your journal? Over time, as you harvest the best ideas and 'journal your better future', your 'Success Journal' will become the #1 favorite book in your entire library.
The "IQ Morning Report" is published by Jim Vaughan featuring...
"Ideas to improve all the tomorrows of your life."
The IQ Morning Report is a website that exist for educational purposes. The architecture of this site is a link directory, linked to audio, print, photography, and video content, freely available to anyone who has the time to search for it. The primary benefit we offer you is the amount of time (about three hours for each edition) we save for our "build-a-better life" subscribers.
We are proponents of the ownership rights of copyrighted materials Our lead in and link to content on your site, in our opinion, falls under the "Fair Use" clause of copyright law. Fair Use, noun, (in US copyright law) the doctrine that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder. Should you or your company own copyrighted material that we link to and you would prefer we not do so in the future, send us an email and we will cheerfully, immediately, comply with your request. IQMorningReport@gmail.com
Some of the training courses we talk about on this site offer affiliate marketing programs involving commissions. Nothing you will see on this page was chosen for that reason. If we believe in the program, we added it to the site. Our long term reputation for excellence is far more valuable to us than any short term commissions we might earn from a sale. If you are not 100% satisfied with any vendor, please let us know. We can make that vendor disappear faster than we were able to add them. Jim Vaughan, Editor
"Shared" content from a variety of Social Media platforms.