The best place to learn anything is to... "Learn From The Giants"
Featuring... "The lessons they didn't teach you in school."
Protect your dream! How great I am!
Stop Wasting Any More Time
5 Rules to Follow as You Find Your Spark
***** Jimmy's Notes ***** Without saying so, this video contains the secret to giving a memorable speech. The best way to teach a lesson is to wrap it up in a good story. Simon Sinek has mastered that lesson by presenting a vivid interesting story for each of his five rules. The total speech takes 17 minutes but, the stories are so good it seems like mear minutes from start to finish.
There are 4 main paths to becoming a millionaire... and this is the easiest one... says a money expert
How to survive a heart attack if alone:
1. Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job.
2. You’re really tired, upset and frustrated.
3 Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up in to your jaw. You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your home.
4. Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far.
5. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy who taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
CALL 911, UNLOCK YOUR DOOR,. CHEW AN ASPIRIN. Then,
6. Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
7. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest. A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
8. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital.
9. Tell as many other people as possible about this. It could save their lives!!
10. A cardiologist says If everyone who gets this mail kindly sends it to 10 people, you can bet that we’ll save at least one life.
11. Rather than sending jokes, please... contribute by forwarding this mail which can save a person’s life.
12. If this message comes around you... more than once… please don’t get irritated... You should instead, be happy that you have many friends who care about you & keeps reminding you how to deal with a Heart attack.
The "IQ Morning Report" is published by Jim Vaughan featuring...
"Ideas to improve all the tomorrows of your life."
The IQ Morning Report is a website that exist for educational purposes. The architecture of this site is a link directory, linked to audio, print, photography, and video content, freely available to anyone who has the time to search for it. The primary benefit we offer you is the amount of time (about three hours for each edition) we save for our "build-a-better life" subscribers.
We are proponents of the ownership rights of copyrighted materials Our lead in and link to content on your site, in our opinion, falls under the "Fair Use" clause of copyright law. Fair Use, noun, (in US copyright law) the doctrine that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder. Should you or your company own copyrighted material that we link to and you would prefer we not do so in the future, send us an email and we will cheerfully, immediately, comply with your request. IQMorningReport@gmail.com
Some of the training courses we talk about on this site offer affiliate marketing programs involving commissions. Nothing you will see on this page was chosen for that reason. If we believe in the program, we added it to the site. Our long term reputation for excellence is far more valuable to us than any short term commissions we might earn from a sale. If you are not 100% satisfied with any vendor, please let us know. We can make that vendor disappear faster than we were able to add them. Jim Vaughan, Editor
"Shared" content from a variety of Social Media platforms.