The best place to learn anything is to... "Learn From The Giants"
Featuring... "The lessons they didn't teach you in school."
Suggest you journal "The Power Ideas" that mean the most to you and review your journal regularly.
How to Believe in Yourself
In the success process, the number one thing you need to do is, believe in yourself. Believe you can learn... one lesson at a time. Believe you can take one baby step at a time in the direction of your biggest, baddest, most bodatious goal. Be willing to start. Be willing to ignore life's distractions. Be willing to keep going, even on days when you'd rather be doing something else. 97% of the people will quit along the way and then spend the rest of their life working for the 3% who never gave up.
You're Already Awesome
The trick is to get out of your own way and graduate to the mental state of FLOW.
The Art of Asking Questions
In most situations, the person asking the questions is person who's in control of the situation.
Did you save any of your favorite ideas in your journal? Over time, as you harvest the best ideas and 'journal your better future', your 'Success Journal' will become the #1 favorite book in your entire library.
The "IQ Morning Report" is published by Jim Vaughan featuring...
"Ideas to improve all the tomorrows of your life."
The IQ Morning Report is a website that exist for educational purposes. The architecture of this site is a link directory, linked to audio, print, photography, and video content, freely available to anyone who has the time to search for it. The primary benefit we offer you is the amount of time (about three hours for each edition) we save for our "build-a-better life" subscribers.
We are proponents of the ownership rights of copyrighted materials Our lead in and link to content on your site, in our opinion, falls under the "Fair Use" clause of copyright law. Fair Use, noun, (in US copyright law) the doctrine that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder. Should you or your company own copyrighted material that we link to and you would prefer we not do so in the future, send us an email and we will cheerfully, immediately, comply with your request. IQMorningReport@gmail.com
Some of the training courses we talk about on this site offer affiliate marketing programs involving commissions. Nothing you will see on this page was chosen for that reason. If we believe in the program, we added it to the site. Our long term reputation for excellence is far more valuable to us than any short term commissions we might earn from a sale. If you are not 100% satisfied with any vendor, please let us know. We can make that vendor disappear faster than we were able to add them. Jim Vaughan, Editor
"Shared" content from a variety of Social Media platforms.